VOLUNTEER & CONTRIBUTE
Please find below a list of projects around the school that we would love to take care of. If you have the skills and the time to work on any of these, please contact Phil at email@example.com
- Scrape and paint 6th/7th grade classroom doors
- Resurface the boys bathroom floor
- Install new thresholds in upstairs doorways
- Preparation work for a wheelchair lift (Pouring concrete pad, electrical, gate work)
- Design a deck for the back area, and get bids for building it.
- Look into a football style goal-net to stop balls flying over the wall
The Museum School is currently seeking funding for the following projects:
CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON TO DONATE
Research supports that a fundamental element of a quality education program is parent involvement and participation. Parents are encouraged to visit, participate in classroom activities, attend school functions and help on field trips. We need your help. Whether it is your time, talent, ideas, "elbow grease," supply donations, or money, there are many ways that each family can contribute to the school. We have listed some ideas below and welcome any suggestions that you may have. The parents' participation in our school will broaden our program to benefit each child. This year we are encouraging every parent to volunteer at least 10 hours of their time to the Museum School. Each homeroom will have room parents to help with coordination of these hours.
Please sign in at the school office each time you come in to volunteer. We would like to keep track of all the hours we accumulate and need to know who is on campus each day.